Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 07:47:35 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

What did we do?

Started by scottymc, December 07, 2010, 09:56:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymc

Quote from: bobbin on December 09, 2010, 04:36:30 pm

Grow up, dummies.  It's not about the money (she has way more than she needs)  

Well if she really doesn't need the money I wish she would give us our 4 million back so when she screams at her faithfull audience of 300 american imports I BOUGHT YOU TOO AUSTRALIA CAUSE I LUV YA it would be the truth, I don't mind oprah but theres 20 million people in australia and about 12mill pay taxes , so I'd like to know what I'm getting for my 33 cents. Just for the record I was a big fan of Jerry Spinger, it was such a great period for American t.v.

Doc, How did you do the NO banner thing , that was great.(simple things amuse simple minds)

scottymc

I fits not about the money why isnt she starting up a free to air channel

sofadoc

Quote from: scottymc on December 09, 2010, 05:51:49 pm
[Doc, How did you do the NO banner thing , that was great.(simple things amuse simple minds)

Click on the BBC tag that says "Marquee" (It's the one with the "M") Then type in whatever you want to be in the banner.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

scottymc

Hey yeh I like this one , I'm gunna use this all the time it's rooly good, can ya get it to go in waves.

Mojo

Oh Oh..........me mate has a new toy. :)

Don't break that thing Scotty. :)

Chris

sofadoc

YOU CAN MAKE THEM BIGGER TOO!
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

scottymc

Hope the guy who does the spam doesn't get any ideas from this toy box

kodydog

Quotedo you fools live in caves? lol.

Everyone on this website is upstanding, polished, and well refined.
Has anyone seen my club? I need to kill something and drag it home.

If we weren't all crazy we would go insane              Jimmy Buffett
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

bobbin

Lol about spammers and the marquee... too funny. 

We gave up the "premium" channels about 4 yrs. ago... only have the most very basic cable package because a digitial converter doesn't work in our area.  And the requisite rooftop antennae for our locale is about $600.  But I'm ready to tell Time Warner to fold it in half and shove it! what a rip-off!!

gene

December 11, 2010, 12:48:27 pm #24 Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 12:54:44 pm by gene
Rollin', rollin', rollin. Keep them doggies rollin'. RAWHIDE..........................................................doggies, doggies, doggies
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!