Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 07:30:35 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all

Started by JuneC, November 25, 2010, 07:24:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

Time to start my pumpkin and apple pies.  Then staple on two leaning post covers.  Then on to the mashed potatoes and green beans with Craisins.  I got off easy this year - only about 18 of us coming to dinner.  You guys have a terrific day.  Gobble Gobble!  8)

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

gene

Twas the day of Thanksgiving, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Except for my wife who loves to cook Thanksgiving dinner. She started cooking yesterday and will cook all day today until dinner time.

Me, the two dogs, the two cats, and any mice that might be hiding out, are sitting here staring at the turkey oven wondering when will it ever be done!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, also, June, and everyone else.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

CKKC

I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving!  It doesn't matter if you are in the USA or elsewhere, I am thankful for all the wonderful people I have met on here!

kodydog

Its a good time of the year to be thankful and grateful for all we have.
Happy Thanksgiving. Its a beautiful sunny day in north central Florida.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike8560

have a greqt day june and all i just sewed two boat seats going to checkin the kitchen then go staplr them bolth on

Mojo

Happy Thanksgiving to you June and to all the folks here on the forum.

I hope your day is a blessed one.

Chris

Darren Henry

Happy Thanksgiving all. For those who can't get enough football check out TSN Sunday afternoon for our Canadian football league's final; the Grey cup. It's in an outdoor stadium ( the way football was meant to be played) in Edmonton Alberta. The forecast is for -10-ish º C and no snow. Gonna be a good game.

For new CFL fans:the field is 10 yards longer and ten yards wider, there are three downs, and 12 players on the field.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

sofadoc

Quote from: Darren Henry on November 26, 2010, 08:48:03 am
For new CFL fans:the field is 10 yards longer and ten yards wider, there are three downs, and 12 players on the field.

Do they still have that screwy rule about punting it through the end zone, and getting a point?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban