Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 07:45:32 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

dont open till friday :-)

Started by fragged8, November 25, 2010, 01:18:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fragged8

Mojo

OK. I wont open till Friday. I will check this thread and read it then. :)

BTW. I think I just found the perfect Christmas gift for Mike, June and Bobbin. :)

Chris

JuneC

LOL   :D   That's pretty funny.  Thanks Chris, I really need one of those.  Then I can sew canvas at night while I'm watching TV after having spent 14 hours in the shop doing the same thing  :) 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

sofadoc

Now, if we could only combine this product with the one in Grebo's post (New way of stitching?), THEN we would have something!!
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

The Onion can put out some really funny stuff.

Occasionally a congressperson will quote from the Onion and then spout their self righteous indignation at how wrong this is and how we need to fix the problem (i.e., raise taxes). LOL.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

Just saw 20 turkeys in my neighbors horse pasture, and one tom strutting his stuff with all his tail feathers up. Guess they made it through another year. Happy black Friday y'all.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html