Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 06:43:28 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

The last posting from your IP was less than 90 seconds ago. Please try again lat

Started by JuneC, November 23, 2010, 03:56:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

What's up with this message?  I can't post, even though I haven't posted anything recently.  Hopefully this one makes it in since it's a new topic.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

RussW

It happened to me yeaterday. I waited until after I was signed on for two minutes and then I could post. Not sure why never did it before
Russ

gene

I got the same message two or three days ago, only once, then everything was OK.

Without making any connection here, I had noticed that I have gotten a lot more junk email in the last few days. I had thought it was due to the holiday season. I wonder if those Russians are picking up our email addresses???

I may have mentioned this before: I was talking to a guy ealier this year who works with computer security. He said the Rusian mafia has hired a lot of computer experts who can't work anywhere else and the majority of hacking and email fraud is coming from there. He said when Windows came out with their last OS was on line for only 3 minutes before hackers were working on it.

Am I still paranoid if people really are following me?

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!