Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 11:29:26 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

just havin a little fun

Started by kodydog, November 20, 2010, 08:28:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

I played a little joke a while back on a high school kid I hired to pull staples. I was out behind my shop stuffing feathers in cushions. As usual feathers were flying everywhere and making quite a mess. When I was done I grabbed three or four in my fist and walked back inside the shop. I faked a slight cough that grew worse and claimed that I must have swallowed some feathers. Each time I coughed I'd bring my fist up to my mouth. The coughing got worse and the kid asked if there was something he could do. I brought my fist up to my mouth, let out one big cough and loosened the grip on the feathers. His eyes got big as saucers when he saw those feathers fly out and he exclaimed "Oh My".  It took him a few seconds to realize what happened and we all had a good laugh. Some times you just have to lighten up a little.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

fragged8

gene

That's a good one.

I knew a lady who would say, when it was raining or snowing outside, "Tickle your ass with a feather." The other person would be shocked and say, "What did you say???" This lady would then say, "Particularly nasty weather." She would then look confused and say, "What did you think I said?" The person would then be embarrassed because of what they had thought they heard this lady say, which in fact, was exactly what she had said. I saw her do this several times. She was good at it.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Darren Henry

That's too funny.

gene's joke was actually a "newphie" joke up here decades ago. The Newph watched a guy use that line in a bar to strike up a conversation with a young lady and thought it was pretty clever. A young lady came in and sat at the bar beside him so he decided he'd give it a go. "tickle your ass with a feather?","WHAT?", "it looks like rain",SMACK!
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

scottymc

A mate of mine walked into a bakery and asked for a particular cake, I don't know if you have it by this name in other countrys, any way it went like this. My mate " I'd like a hedgehog please". Lady, "get out of her you dirty pervert". My mate pointing to the cake "I only want a hedgehog" . Red faced lady, "oh sorry" ;D

kodydog

The funny thing is my wife played the tickle your ass joke on me 30 years ago when we were dating and we've been laughing about it ever since. So I told her to read the responses to my feather joke and I watched her face as she was scrolling down the page. When she read Darren Henrys reply she laughed so hard tears started rolling down her cheek. Good one guys.   
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

I'm doing a search on this forum for down/feather information. I came across this post by kodydog. I still got a chuckle out of it. LOL I can just see that High School kids eyes:  :o

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

there was  this carpter who I was working with when I was young, he had a newby and told him to go get the catspaw from the truck..
the new guy was looking all over for somthing he thought was it till he finnaly asked later the guy told him to go get the  henway  again he didn't want to look dumb so he looked all over  finnaly giving in came to ask " ok whats a henway?"  the guy laughing now said "oh about 4 or 5 pounds"  the newby says  " I don't want to know what it weighs!  whats it look like!"