Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 01, 2024, 12:04:42 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

part time hermit

Started by Darren Henry, November 03, 2010, 05:07:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

Hey Y'all; It's only taken 5 months, but I finally found a place for Buddy and I before the snow flies. (just) . Until I get internet set up here in Brandon I'll be weekends only if I'm back in Kenora. Don't think I've bailed LOL. I'll be checking my other email account until then from work/library/ etc... djhenry@shaw.ca

About to unplug ,  I'll check in over the weekend if I make it home.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

So what your saying is that if we want to talk about you behind your back do it on the weekdays ? Gotcha......:)

Glad you and buddy found a place to stay. Look forward to your future posts.
Hurry back my northern brother.

Chris

Mike8560

Sounds like a plan to me Darren  I could be a good hermit

gene

Take pictures! You can post solid white pictures and tell us this is your house, this is your back yard, etc. and we wouldn't know the difference.

I have always wanted to winter over in the far north, just once. I've read a lot about people who have.

I almost spent a summer canoeing in the Yukon. We were going to buy a dog and name him "Dinner", just in case.

Gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Darren Henry

HarHar. The bit of snow we got last weekend is long gone and it's been mild enough that the grass is turning green again.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!