Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 01, 2024, 12:22:57 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

turkey day

Started by Darren Henry, October 10, 2010, 05:05:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

Happy Thanksgiving Canada (yeah, we have to harvest a little earlier up here  ::) ) .

"god bless us each and everyone" [sound effect] screech like needle on LP [sound effect]  ---- :-[ oops that's Easter.

I sincerely wish all; health,prosperity, and family.

There! you want warmer or fuzzier---go to the f$$%^'n dog pound.  :P :-*
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

gene

And a Happy Thanksgiving Day to you to. No matter what country we live in, there is always room for dessert and much thanksgiving.

Gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike8560

Save me a turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce for lunch Darren;)

Can-Vas

Yeah Darren - I'm stuffed!!   Now it's time to sit down for some 3-down football!!  (CFL)

Go Lions Go!    ;D
I'd rather be sailing..  - but if ya gotta work it's nice to be around boats!

Darren Henry

Sorry Mike-- I didn't cook a bird this year (although I did blast a grouse on Sunday). I did get invited to turkey lunch today but no cranberries and because it was the young lads birthday as well it was b-day cake instead of pumpkin pie.

Howard-- That's the only time I miss having TV. I guess I should start inviting myself over to peoples places on game night LOL.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!