Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 06:53:59 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

What have I missed??

Started by stitcher_guy, October 03, 2010, 01:38:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

stitcher_guy

Hi gang. Took a bit of a break the last few weeks. See my post on the business side for all of it. Been going through withdrawals not posting, BUT I've had a chance to do some lurking. Best to all. Peace love and tacos.

fragged8

Awww man you missed the Free sewing machine give away
we all got brand new Jukis and Brother machines for being
good posters... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Actaully you havent missed much..    :o

Rich

Mike8560

October 03, 2010, 06:41:30 am #2 Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 03:24:49 pm by Mike8560
HEY Russ!! Everybody need a vacation once in awhile.
Too bad about the new machine. I moved out of my shop and set up ashop at home along with my mobile unit. So now I can play landloard too ;)

JuneC

Glad you're back Russ.  We need pics of all those cars you've been cranking out.  Sounds like you need a vacation  :o

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

stitcher_guy

Actually, I do need to put some up. I have a 66 Chevelle with a kit interior that came out great, a 63 Galaxie that we did guerilla upholstery (headliner, carpet, and repairs to the seat rather than everything brand spanking new), the 41 Plymouth truck is SOOO close to done. I had a problem with the molded headliner and had to yank it and redo. I won't post pics of these, but we've also had a major influx of convertibles, one of those being a Toyota MR2 Spyder. Cool little beast.

The finished ones.....best to put them here, or in the Green Room site??? I prefer  here, but that's my ego talking, LOLOL.

ncydmn

Hey Russ!  Gotta love those convertibles eh?  I do.  My brother has a shop on the other side of the state and calls me for help on the rag tops.  I did them all at our family shop years ago and now he wishes he would have paid more attention. 
August and September have always been good for tops.  Anyway, good to "hear" you again.  I am a bit of a lurker myself.  Most of you are looking at the back of your eyelids when I pop in, but that's what I get for living in a different time zone.

mike802

Russ: Glade to see you back, and those new machines we all got are great :D LOL
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

regalman190

Glad you're back Russ! Looking forward to seeing more pics of that great work you do!
Regal Canvas

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Who are you again?

J/K, little online  message board humor!  Welcome back!