Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 02, 2024, 11:16:59 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

my Vacation to Beer :-)

Started by fragged8, September 09, 2010, 03:01:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fragged8

no really, a place called Beer in Devon, Uk

mike802

How many beer's does it take to go on vacation without going anywhere?
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

Mike8560

Great pix Rich did you bring the boat?

Looks like a great little drinking town with a fishing problem

bobbin

Sir Walter Raleigh was from Devon. 

And it appears to be beautiful country; bet you'd like my geographic area, too, Fragged.

Quite a travel brochure you have there, BTW.  :)

CKKC

Beautiful town, scenery and adorable kids!

fragged8

hiya

thanks guys, it was fun even if it was a short break.

I like the fishing problem Mike hehe no i didn't take the boat as my car doesn't have a
tow hitch but i seriously thought about it .

this week i was in london, here's a couple of pics.

Peppy

Looks like good times! On a related note, my name is in fact Devin and there are just now several beers vacationing inside of me!

Whatta coincidence!
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

206RB

Beer.
Once a beverage, now a destination!

Thanks for the pics, looks like a great time.
Side question, what is your favorite beer?
Mike

Mike8560

Quote from: 206RB on September 10, 2010, 05:45:16 pm
Beer.
Once a beverage, now a destination!

yes it should be a theme park  ;D

Darren Henry

Beer looks very much like our most eastern province Newfoundland. AKA the rock. It would take way too many beer to make my girlfriend and her 30's boys look like your family so I'll just be happy for you. I'm glad you got a wee break and thank you for the pics.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

bobbin

I have only been overseas once (so far).  I went to Paris (loved it!).  But I recall looking out the window of the plane and seeing land below... it looked familiar... it was England and it looked just like the maps I've looked at all my life, lol. 

I have a very dear friend who lives in Hertforshire and I desperately want to go for a visit.  What a lovely country and one with such a remarkably rich and independent history and mindset.  I really need to check it out for "my own self". 

fragged8

hiya

I've been to france a few times sailing as we are only about 100 miles away by boat
but never to Paris, If you ever make it over Bobbin I'm sure i can find you a bed for a stop over.

As for my fave beer Mike, I drink Adnams Ale mostly. the only thing i found remotely like it in the
US is Black and Tan that my pal Dave gave me . Mind you Ale really does make your farts smell bad hehehe..