Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 01, 2024, 12:20:56 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Forsche 32 is 100% - here or Green Room????

Started by stitcher_guy, September 06, 2010, 11:00:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

stitcher_guy

September 06, 2010, 11:00:48 am Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 11:02:20 am by stitcher_guy

Finally I can call it 100% done. Awhile back I posted a small album for Forsche 32, the Dearborn Deuce roadster we were doing for a customer. It was almost finished, able to go to a show and win it's class, but not completely ready to go out the door. Now it's fine'. Customer is picking it up Tuesday, planning a trip to a show in Kalamazoo next weekend, and it will be heading to Joliet to the Goodguys show on Sept. 18.

I didn't do another photobucket album. I've got all the photos, including build shots on the PRO Stitch Auto Interiors local business page on Facebook. Please link up and become a fan and check out the other albums on display. There's about 26
different albums and projects to thumb through.

I'm not sure if you can view it without being signed up for Facebook, but the following is a link to the first picture on the Forsche album.

No rest for the wicked, though. Spending Labor Day getting a headliner done and starting on interior in a 67 Chevelle Malibu. It's got a show this coming weekend. 1941 Plymouth Truck (they both have "In the shop" albums started on Facebook) is shooting for delivery on Sept. 16 so it can be built in time for the Mother Road Festival in Springfield, Illinois the end of September.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylorville-IL/PRO-Stitch-Auto-Interiors-and-Upholstery-Inc/131168286926831?v=photos&ref=ts#!/photo.php?pid=188049&id=131168286926831&ref=fbx_album

cruiser

Facebook photos and information looks excellent. 

fragged8

hiya

nice looking work there Russ, did you design the seats yourself ?

I'm saving the pic to show my 6year old in the morning, he'll love it
and the pic with the hood up looks sweet .

Rich

Mike8560

awsome Russ one day id like to try that on somthing of my own. Is that you workign on the wireing under the wheel in one pic?