Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 03:17:45 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Private Messages

Started by Moparman, August 24, 2010, 11:42:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparman

I have recently sent out a couple of private messages and I haven't gotten a response.  I beginning to think they're not going out as I don't see them in my outbox.  Wonder what I'm doing wrong?  Any suggestions?

Bryan

mike802

I like to respond by posting pm sent, that way the person who I am sending it to expects it and if they don't get it thy can say so.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

hdflame

Quote from: mike802 on August 24, 2010, 12:10:57 pm
I like to respond by posting pm sent, that way the person who I am sending it to expects it and if they don't get it thy can say so.

That's a good idea.  Sometimes I forget to look to check and see if I have messages! ;D

BTW, Moparman.......pm sent! ;)
Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: Moparman on August 24, 2010, 11:42:13 am
I have recently sent out a couple of private messages and I haven't gotten a response.  I beginning to think they're not going out as I don't see them in my outbox.  Wonder what I'm doing wrong?  Any suggestions?

Bryan

Maybe your not as popular as you think?   8)

LOL.  Just kidding here, you know that!

gene

I didn't know there are PM's on this forum. I looked and can't find them. Are you talking about email or something on this forum?

Gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike8560

in the heard bar up top 4th from the left is " My Messages"
I belive uoi have to check a box to save a message to your outbox or it wont be there.

Moparman

Yep,  Your right Mike, you have to check the little box.  Oh well,  guess I'm just not that popular,  :(

hdflame

Quote from: Moparman on August 25, 2010, 05:52:26 am
Yep,  Your right Mike, you have to check the little box.  Oh well,  guess I'm just not that popular,  :(

Guess you didn't get the PM I sent you, or.................maybe I'm not that popular either! :o

I did give you a heads up in my last post.......see above.

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: hdflame on August 25, 2010, 06:04:46 am
Quote from: Moparman on August 25, 2010, 05:52:26 am

Guess you didn't get the PM I sent you, or.................maybe I'm not that popular either! :o

I did give you a heads up in my last post.......see above.

Hey, wait, what!@#

Moparman

Hey Bobby,  I did get your message.  Did you not get my reply?  It shows in my Outbox.

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: Moparman on August 25, 2010, 08:28:19 am
Hey Bobby,  I did get your message.  Did you not get my reply?  It shows in my Outbox.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! ;D

hdflame

Quote from: Moparman on August 25, 2010, 08:28:19 am

Yes, I got it.  Guess you figured it out! ;D

Gregg, that reply that had you stumped was for Moparman....but I think you figured that out too! ???

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special

Moparman

Still can't figure out why I'm not popular.   ;D

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: Moparman on August 25, 2010, 11:55:07 am

Nobody said you are unpopular, maybe just not as popular as you think.  Or somthing like that.  LOL.

Mojo

Quote from: Moparman on August 25, 2010, 11:55:07 am

If it will make you feel better I will send you a PM. :) Actually, I think all of us should send Moparman a PM.

Just so he knows he is as important and popular as the next guy. :)

Do you want me to attach that picture of me sewing in my boxers in the PM ?

Chris