Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 28, 2024, 08:00:40 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

My shop on Facebook.

Started by stitcher_guy, August 20, 2010, 08:53:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stitcher_guy

Hope I'm not pandering to the masses when I shouldn't be. I've got a local business page up on Facebook for PRO Stitch Auto Interiors and Upholstery, Inc. Everyone is invited to like it and add to it. I'm using this location for showing up-to-date photo albums, plus pics of things in the shop currently being worked on. There's also a "shop tour" and I've put up a couple discussion topic starters for some feedback and comment. When I get the add list to 100 I'm going to do a few T-shirt giveaways, maybe have a "best project" vote, and anything else I come up with to have a bit of fun.

Feel free to join. Do a facebook search for  "PRO Stitch Auto"

Mojo

Got er dun and joined this morning.

Chris

stitcher_guy

I saw it bumped up to 60 friends. That's cool. Thanks.

Peppy

That'd be me. Is that your car then with the upholstered engine? How many buttons? Mind blowing.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

stitcher_guy

I haven't finished the info on that album yet. It's not my car in title, but it is the shop sponsored 1993 Buick LeSabre. Everyone around here knows it as the PRO Stitch Buick. The same guy is getting his 2008 Chevy Malibu done right now. We're doing it in ostrich and snake.

I have never counted the buttons on the Buick. They are under the hood, console, back deck and in the headliner. It was fun to do. We just started goofing around and came up with that thing. It's "ghetto" to use the slang. But it sure gets attention from across a car show lot. People seem to flock to it, and we hear every comment imagineable. Feel free to make some comments on it. Like I said, I haven't organized or put up detail info on the album pics, but hope to do that this weekend.

Mike8560

I  am behind the times  just hanvt gotten into facebook I dont get  it ive got some friends who like to post notes of stuff there doing everyday  ::)

jeepdoc

Good stuff I wish I wasnt 4 hrs away love to see that stuff in person. Im just starting out more of a hobby right now but aspire to turn out work that that someday. How do you do those logos in the seats? Are they just sewed on?
Nice work