Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 28, 2024, 08:11:24 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Quirk's

Started by Mojo, August 20, 2010, 07:22:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

When I can I realy like listening to pandora on my I phone in the car or stereo at home.

baileyuph

The level of engaging in music while doing some form of upholstery is impressive.  I wish I could do what I do and still do the craft like that, most time my mind is on something technical regarding what I am doing, like how to get tht upholstery of with the air bag present, or wringles out of a top, or whatever.  Seems every job, being somewhat different, requires constant attention.  Anyway, background music is pleasant, that way it contributes.

I also noted shoes seem to be important, I suppose that is what one gets accustomed to or is necessary in a shop.  I am not fussy on that but prefer leather anything over non leather, my feet get hot in synthethics.

Speaking of hot feet, June do you do your outside work barefooted?  I suppose that would be doable, given a lot of boats are parked under cover.

All interesting,

Doyle

Mojo

Soooooooo........... What your all saying is that I am the only stitcher on this site who sits down at the machine in his boxer underwear, moose skin slippers and sews while listening to Motown.

Geeessshhh.. I thought everyone did that.   ;D

Chris

sunshine_n_pc

I may regret this but....please send us a picture - I just want to see if the picture in my mind is anything like reality   ;0

Mojo

Quote from: sunshine_n_pc on August 22, 2010, 10:10:49 pm
I may regret this but....please send us a picture - I just want to see if the picture in my mind is anything like reality   ;0

Ce Ce:

I do not think anyone would want to see that picture. There is no sense in making people sick on a Monday morning. :)

But I do have a picture from my former career days - ( I am the good looking one on the right ).  ;D

Chris

bobbin