Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 06:02:13 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

sold my boat but get this

Started by Mike8560, July 10, 2010, 07:36:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

Well I gutted my work trailor took the table out and have been stuffing it full of futniture. It's geting rough at home with just a chair and tv. Soon I'll have just a matress on the floor to sleep ontill closing time. I was figuring I could stay on my boat for a bit but it's just as well it sold first. I've got some money for a hotel. But maybe I'll be like Darren and sleep on my sewing table a few nights. Lol. :)

Mojo

Mike:

If your closing gets delayed I can bring the coach down for you to stay in. You can park it at a campground somewhere close by.

Let me know if you need it for a temporary residence.

Chris

Mike8560

That's a veery generous offer Chris
but I'm sure I'll be just fine.

Mojo

Quote from: Mike8560 on July 14, 2010, 04:27:36 pm
That's a veery generous offer Chris
but I'm sure I'll be just fine.

No problem. If something comes up and you get delayed, let me know. I can bring it down and set it up at a CG near you.

Chris

Mike8560

July 15, 2010, 06:18:03 am #19 Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:27:54 am by Mike8560
Heck if you came down I think we should just head on down to the keys for a week ;)
I woulndnt want
my little girl to have a accedent in your rig either

stitcher_guy

Chris, you're welcome to bring the coach to my shop any time. I'd love to have a few days R and R living in it by the shop as opposed to dealing with the rugrats. LOL

Mojo

Russ:

I am afraid if I bring the coach up there to you that you and the wife will take off on me and leave me with the kids and a shop full of work. :)

Chris

Mike8560

Ya Chris with me well just go fishin'

Mojo

Your plan sounds better Mike.

I think this is a ploy by Russ to get me up there to become his apprentice. He would probably disable my coach so I couldn't leave. :)

A bad day of fishing is still better then a good day of sewing. :)

Chris