Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:55:15 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Stalled !!!!

Started by Mojo, June 14, 2010, 06:34:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I just wanted to thank all of you for your concern, well wishes and prayers.

Ask anyone who has battled cancer and gone through chemo regimens and they will tell you they got through it all with the love and support of family and FRIENDS.

You guys have no idea just how much your words continue to give me strength and courage to continue the battles.

Thanks everyone. Your all awesome people.

Chris ( Mojo )

hdflame

Chris,

I'm sure you'll keep that Mojo going through it all! 8)

Make sure you save some energy to check in with us when you can.  We'll be rooting for ya!

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

sofadoc

C'mon Chris! Get well soon. That grass ain't gonna' mow itself ya know!
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

hdflame

Quote from: sofadoc on June 16, 2010, 06:35:59 pm

Hey, speaking of GRASS, do you get any Rx to smoke? 8) :P

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special

Mike8560

Quote from: hdflame on June 16, 2010, 06:37:24 pm

sence you brought it up anyone see that episode of South park where where the dad stuck his testicles in the microwave so he would get cancer and get some medicinal weed? they got to big he3 used them as a hippity hop all over town. :)

sofadoc

Quote from: Mike8560 on June 16, 2010, 06:41:57 pm
Quote from: hdflame on June 16, 2010, 06:37:24 pm

sence you brought it up anyone see that episode of South park where where the dad stuck his testicles in the microwave so he would get cancer and get some medicinal weed? they got to big he3 used them as a hippity hop all over town. :)

My, what a cultured bunch we upholsterers have become! :P
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

JuneC

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

hdflame

Yeah, June.  Maybe Chris will have something to giggle about when he's got the munchies and is reading this with those BLOODSHOT eyes! :o ??? :P
Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special

Mojo

Pot does work great in some people who are on chemo. It increases their appetite and has a tendency to cut down on nausea and sickness. Unfortunately I am not one of them.

Ever since I was a teenager the smell of pot made me sick. I could never get used to that smell and when I was in high school I avoided the areas at parties where it was being smoked.

The good news is that Ginger tablets do help considerably with the nausea and I have a medicine cabinet stuffed full of med's that will alleviate the bone marrow pain. Of course it has a tendency to make me a hell of allot more dopier then I normally am. :)

Not having an appetite is a good thing in my case considering I have a rear end the size of Bobby's fire truck. :)

Funny thing about that pot. I went to school with a guy who was a real pot head. He smoked it everyday and never graduated to anything stronger in the way of drugs. He is in his 50's and still smoking that stuff. Like back in our teen days he still has the energy and the drive of a halibut laying in a fish market cooler. :)

I will stick to my ginger tablets and Loritabs, but I sure appreciate all the suggestions ..:).......:).....:)

By the way, did you know that frequent trips to Hooters actually helps men who are going through cancer treatments ? Well, it helps me anyways......:)

Chris

hdflame

......By the way, did you know that frequent trips to Hooters actually helps men who are going through cancer treatments ? Well, it helps me anyways......

Yeah, but I heard the Hooter's girls have to sit on your lap for the therapy to work, and then I'd have to spend time in the hospital to take care of the concusion I'd get when the wife hit me with the iron skillet! :o

I DO LOVE Hooter's wings.  Everytime  I go in one, I always think about getting something different, but always wind up with the wings.

Be sure to post pics of your Hooters visits.....errrrr, therapy. ;D

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special