Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:39:02 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Sold two chairs

Started by kodydog, April 30, 2019, 06:19:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

We picked up these two chairs at a yard sale a little over 1 year ago. Last month we sold them to a customer and last week we upholstered them

I refinished the wood. tied the springs and added padding to the seats. The happy customer picked them up yesterday. 

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

SteveA

They look good - when I was first introduced to the furniture business my mentor would refer to those as Fire Side Chairs - what do you think - are they from the 60's or older ?
SA

65Buick

Those are really nice chairs Kody.

gene

Great job. Those are difficult chairs to do. A lot of time involved, at least for me.
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

May 01, 2019, 06:08:43 pm #4 Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:00:27 pm by kodydog
Steve they are likely a bit older than 60's. Probably 50's maybe even 40's. She will set them on each side of her piano. Piano side chairs. lol.

Thanks 65. I cannot recall ever doing arms like those, with the split between the top and bottom. The customer picked the perfect fabric.

Gene, we never seam to make enough on vintage furniture. There is always more work than expected. The end result was satisfaction.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mojo

Those came out awesome. Love the fabric and muted pattern.

You Dah Man......

Mojo

SteveA

Kody which hosting link do you select when posting a photo ?
SA