Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:37:25 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Am i alone ?

Started by Mike, April 25, 2019, 01:31:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

April 25, 2019, 01:31:59 pm Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 01:32:55 pm by Mike
i leave work  by 330 and comenhome sit and watch judge judy or let the dog out back and sit and lfall asleep. Rhis never happened even a few years ago

MinUph

Your not alone Mike. I come home every night and take a nap. Mostly because I have an hour drive but age is like that isn't it?
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

kodydog

April 25, 2019, 06:05:53 pm #2 Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 06:09:29 pm by kodydog
As far as slowing down? Yes. I don't work the hours I once did. I use to be eager to start work at 8 am. Now its more like 10. It is easy to get distracted with yard work or maintenance on the house. Seems like the hours fly by. For the first time in my life I'm looking forward to retirement but at the same time wondering if enough money is saved. Somewhat burned out but know I gotta keep going.

A fishing trip is in order. Last week my neighbor took me and a friend out on his boat. We launched from Rocky Creak just south of Steinhatchee. Between the three of us we caught over 20 Sea Trout. Most were undersize but 2 were keepers and this 28" Cobia was caught and released.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

MinUph

I'm still up at 5:30 at the shop by 7 and work till 4. Home by 5 and the drive make me the tiredest.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

sofadoc

I'm here from 7-5 every day. Till noon on Saturday. And usually 3-4 hours on Sunday afternoon.

But I must admit that quite a bit of my time now is spent goofing off on the 'puter.

I just don't have the incentive to bust ass anymore.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

SteveA

For you Mike

During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an olderperson should be put in an old age home?"

"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to
the person to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger
than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"