Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:50:44 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

CFL Finals

Started by Darren Henry, November 18, 2018, 07:21:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

Not upholstery related, but wanted to give my friends here a heads up. Canadian football league division finals back to back today on TSN starting at 12 central. Check your local provider.

This is how we do it up here; 3 down football on a larger field with deeper end zones and our balls are larger and likely frozen---especially for the western final. Supposed to be colder than a mother in law's kiss in Calgary Alberta this afternoon. This is going to be some GOOD football! Check it out.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

sofadoc

So why do you guys have that "Rouge" thing? I always wondered how that would affect NFL games if the trailing team could chip away at the lead 1 point at a time.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

SteveA

off topic - MIL kiss isn't off target.  I don't know how or if politics throws a shadow over sports in Canada - I haven't watched American football in two years and don't even miss it .
They earn such great salaries, w/endorsements, and people treat them all so well - like immortals   - this Country gave them great opportunities -
SA