Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 03:56:06 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Whats for dinner

Started by kodydog, April 27, 2018, 06:42:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

So for supper tonight Rose made hamburger patty, sweet potato and asparagus. Just wondering how many spears of asparagus before my pee starts smelling funny.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

65Buick

Asparagus pee is the worst. Monumentally worse than coffee pee

Virgs Sew n Sew

When Bob & I first started shopping together, 35+ years ago, I picked up a can of asparagus.  Bob saw what I was holding and rather loudly asked me WTF did I think I was going to do with that.  I told him that I loved asparagus.  "I don't eat that sh*t" he retorted, again rather loudly.  We had our first heated discussion in the canned fruit & vegetable isle of whatever grocery store we were in at the time.  38 years later and he still hates asparagus and I learned not to press the issue.  Only vegetable we didn't agree on other than mushrooms.  I DO NOT eat them and for some reason he knows not to press me on the issue.  All other vegetables we both either like or don't like so it's all good. 

It's been long enough since I ate asparagus that I either have forgotten about asparagus pee or didn't notice it last time I age it.
Fuck this place.

dianerogers

I like grilled asparagus with eggs and bacon. Only in such combination asparagus tastes great for me :)
Hello to everybody here!

gene

Marinate asparagus in olive oil and salt and pepper. Grill until the florets are crispy black. Almost as good as fresh backed chocolate chip cookies.
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!