Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:27:37 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

The Facebook

Started by MinUph, March 31, 2018, 07:07:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MinUph

So all that use Facebook. Have you noticed any changes there? It is like there is less and less use and more and more fillers thrown in. I hear Zuckerman used our data to make some big bucks and it is catching up with them. It's too bad greed took over. Anyway I was just wondering how others see their feeds changing or not.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

kodydog

April 01, 2018, 06:09:14 am #1 Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 06:10:01 am by kodydog
Rumors were that Zekerman was going to take a shot at running for president.

He would be wise not to pick political sides. He has set up facebook to block political posts he does not agree with.

He should stay out of politics. He is losing 1/2 of his audience.

He has made it harder for me to reach my followers on my business page. He says he wants fb to be more about stories. So Rose posts stories, information and how too articles. It still doesn't seem to go far. In a way maybe this is a good thing, ad's seem to have taken over. Its kinda creepy when I search on the internet for water purifiers and the next thing you know ad's are popping up on fb.

I'm posting on fb less lately. I can see a day when I stop visiting fb.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

brmax

As I read the post earlier, I thought this quote below in my own similar words. So moving through some wake-up coffee and other news articles I read a bit of an article concerning the same concerns of facebook.
I share it here and also recommend the actions Europeans will promote as a re-signup to permissions they allow:
"It's unlikely many users fully comprehend the magnitude of personal data Facebook and others have aggregated". - quote from business news.

I would like to calmly add that the throttling or more like eliminating Youtube news information articles from being shared easily on text messages has been flat out Stoped. These are not ads of course just news sharing, yet the garbage is freely distributed to you or be inserted wherever they like on your platform feeds.

Have a great day
Floyd

brmax

I found a news conversation interesting and shared it with a few the other day. This was to " I think " better inform them. In that I mean my parental responsibility, weather they read or listen to it completely.
What really kicked it up a notch was again " I think " fact wise comment, the scholar mentioning: this happening Is and was Standard Practice. ( my thouhts with this comment: no s### )

In another news article I had to share, was the mention of: the great work and accomplishments facebook has done and promoted but ( the mention ) it needs an adult in the room!

https://youtu.be/ZE3l0YIvYRc

Good day
Floyd