Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:32:57 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

The answers are running off the page

Started by kodydog, March 28, 2018, 06:34:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

I think this has happened before but I cannot remember how to fix it.

The words on the answer page run off the page to the right. Of course there is a scroll bar at the bottom of the page that allows me to read the rest of the answer but that is annoying. How do I change it back so the answer is all in one frame without running off the page?
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

SteveA

can you decrease the font size on your screen
SA

sofadoc

It happens any time that someone posts a really long link. Such as Floyd's (brmax) long ebay link that caused the curved welting topic to run off the page.

Not much you can do to prevent it, except just don't post long links.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

brmax

I agree it needs fixed, tried yesterday but link didnt work. Will try to get it straight

brmax

Ok 👍
It seems if view as I do frequently now from my phone, and the phone turned sideways this can easily happen.
I for one cant stand it, so totally understand.  Cheers 🍻

Floyd

sofadoc

It looks like the "curved welting" topic is no longer running off the page. Floyd went back and edited down the long link.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban