Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 09:11:09 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Thread ?

Started by SteveA, January 17, 2018, 10:46:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveA

First I select the bookmark for the forum and it takes me to the on line sales site.  Upholster . Com -  than I type in the forum address and don't see a post that was here last night regarding products for sale  ?   Mike/Inger feed back is something that is positive - am I wrong - you guys asked for opinions -
SA

MinUph

Your right Steve. The thread seems to be gone.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Inger-in-Norway

Yes, Sorry. It had to be removed.

You can still give your feed-back in this thread.

kodydog

January 17, 2018, 02:45:12 pm #3 Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:16:56 pm by kodydog
My 2 cents worth, most of the folks on the forum have been upholstering a very long time. Over the years we have found the best deals and often that includes free shipping. Its simply a business decision.

Besides the regulars on this site we get a lot of drive byes as evident when looking at Guests/Users bar. The guests always outnumber the users by 10 or 15 people. Rarely do they stop to chat. This makes me think they are mostly amatures who are afraid they will ask an embarrassing question. I have done the same on car care sites. This also makes me think that because they are newbies in the upholstery trade they are the type of people who would be interested in the wares that are for sale on the upholstery tools page. I'm looking at the upholstery tool kit and thinking this is a perfect set up for a beginner.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

brmax

Sorry, guess I missed it. Maybe its a reason in advertisement options.
I sure do like the benefit of recomended links in the forum post. This type of posting I have done myself.
I can understand a need for advertisement options. Or better yet I understand free adverisement has its affects along with some benefits to users or members. I guess this all can still be discussed.

Good day
Floyd

65Buick

I agree with Kody.

There are probably lots looking. A simpler way to participate in the forum would help. Lots.

And as for the kit Kody mentioned, I wish I had bought that. I ended up buying nearly everything, at a higher cost.