Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:25:56 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

New website

Started by MinUph, October 22, 2017, 12:14:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MinUph

I was just checking the new website. Pretty nice and decent prices. Hope it all works out for you guys. Too bad your in CA, Florida is a large shipping distance. But will keep you in mind.
Paul
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

sofadoc

It is a very nice site. Nice selection, competitive prices. Hopefully, it will attract a lot of new traffic, and some will stumble up on this forum and breathe some new life into it.

I feel like for the last 2-3 years, there's only been about a dozen of us beating the same old tired topics right into the ground.

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

MinUph

Yea I gotta agree. The forum seems to be pretty stagnant and like you said the same few of us post. The occasional newbie stops by and maybe more will do just that with some promotion. Lets hope so as it is a bit more private like than FB.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

65Buick

SteveA

If Gene has insulted you already you're not a newbie
SA

MinUph

You don't count anymore 65.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

sofadoc

Quote from: 65Buick on October 24, 2017, 08:33:11 am
Hey!! What about me?

You're part of the "Dirty Dozen" I was referring to.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

kodydog

Every Monday morning we meet at the Main Street Diner for coffee and eggs. Welcome to the pack.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html