Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 04:26:38 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday funny a day late.

Started by kodydog, September 09, 2017, 05:23:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

September 09, 2017, 05:23:48 pm Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 05:27:13 pm by kodydog
All battened down and sitting here waiting for Irma. Thought a little humor might help.

A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Enzo, has cheated him out of 10 million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf, that was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that Enzo would hear nothing that he might have to testify about in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront Enzo about his missing $10 million, he takes along his lawyer who knows sign language. The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the 10 million bucks is that he embezzled from me."

The lawyer, using sign language, asks Enzo where the money is. Enzo signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."

The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you are talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Enzo's temple and says, "Ask him again!"

The lawyer signs to Enzo, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him." Enzo signs back, "OK. You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Bruno's backyard in Woodbridge !"
The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?"

The lawyer replies, " He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger."
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

Good one. I didn't see that coming. Neither did Enzo, the bookkeeper. LOL

I hope you will fair the hurricane well. I have a sibling in Ft. Myer and a sibling in Miami. It seem at this point that once again the main stream media hope for total carnage was wrong again.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

dianerogers

Hello to everybody here!