Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:59:07 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Fabric used on new restaurant booths

Started by Dhouse1062, August 26, 2017, 06:26:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhouse1062

I was wondering what the fabric is that I have noticed on new restaraunt booths. It's like a vinyl but softer and comes in great patterns and textures. I'm not covering booths but would like to use it for another project. Thanks in advance for your input!

Diane

sofadoc

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

MinUph

Quote from: Dhouse1062 on August 26, 2017, 06:26:40 am
I was wondering what the fabric is that I have noticed on new restaraunt booths. It's like a vinyl but softer and comes in great patterns and textures. I'm not covering booths but would like to use it for another project. Thanks in advance for your input!

Diane

Maybe a better explanation of what you've seen would help. A picture? There are many newer vinyls that are soft, nice patterns and suitable for commercial use.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

65Buick

Not sure if you folks have an 'El Pollo Loco' restaurant where you are but I noticed their vinyl and identified it as Maharam 'bitmap'

Dhouse1062

Thanks. I am checking out the link above. We don't have the restaurant listed, but we have a new Core Eatery, that's where I noticed the newest pattern. There's so many synthetics out there -something new everyday!

Thanks to all!