Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 03:21:28 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Photobucket rant

Started by kodydog, June 24, 2017, 09:25:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

June 24, 2017, 09:25:09 pm Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:27:46 pm by kodydog
When I hit upload it goes to log in. Twice
Constantly fighting pop ups. Like every 4 seconds
I finally get to "upload photo" but it is in mice type
When I finally click off photobucket a page is running in the background called Dingit.TV
Photobucket offers ad free for $2.50/month but I'll be damned if I'll be held hostage.
Now I don't even remember what I was going to post.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Rich

Photobucket used to be a pretty good place to store and share photos, but lately it's become so bogged down with ads, it's almost unusable. If anyone has found a better site, I'd be interested to hear about it. Kody might be also.
Rich
Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

sofadoc

Quote from: kodydog on June 24, 2017, 09:25:09 pm
Photobucket offers ad free for $2.50/month but I'll be damned if I'll be held hostage.
You guys DO realize that sites like Photobucket only have 2 ways of generating income? You either pay a monthly fee, or you get pop-up ads.

Here is a nice free storage. Haven't seen any ads.
www.postimage.org
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

SteveA

Photobucket is a pain but I find if you let the adds play out and let the program work the pop ups - it OK
SA

65Buick

I use google drive. You can pay $5/mo. Cloud storage, you can share photos etc. Easy to use.

SteveA

I think these sites also want you to order printed photos from their supplier - I know folks who use sites like snapfish for their xmas cards
SA

kodydog

For Rose's birthday I ordered a print from PB of our two dogs laying in the yard . They transferred the print to a fabric like material and wrapped it around a frame. I was very pleased and Rose loved it.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html