Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:55:10 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Ground Breaking Soon

Started by kodydog, June 01, 2017, 11:21:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveA

In my area if you have a business from home the owners have those magnetic signs they can take off at night. 

I won't give cards out to a client when someone sub contracts me - I believe that as long as the principle party pays my fee without issue I have to maintain a loyalty -
Over the years it hasn't made a difference in the amount of work that comes my way.  There is work 7 days a week and I really only want work for 5 days. 

SA

sofadoc

Quote from: kodydog on January 30, 2018, 04:32:21 pm
Some designers don't like us advertising to their clients. On the other hand if a designers client asks for a business card what are we supposed to do? We give them a card.
Probably the main reason I don't work for designers anymore. They call around to every shop to get the lowest price, yet they expect me to remain exclusively loyal to them.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

Your shop turned out awesome Ed. Congrats. :)

Mojo