Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 08:47:08 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Furniture frames

Started by Cdg, April 01, 2016, 04:49:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MinUph

Quote from: RiCat on April 06, 2016, 04:12:18 am

Rick

ps... the page for your plans is not linked on my website for public viewing

But Google will find it and list it in time. :)
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

RiCat

Paul, after a period of time it (Google) might. All Darren has to do is request it be taken down and I can delete it anytime. Probably after 6 months or so I will kill it anyway. If anyone does a search on the forum and sees the thread, and they get a 404, they can just request it (with Darren's permission) and I can share it.

Rick

emy

I have heard about surplus furniture & mattress warehouse ,a living room furniture services, prince albert , who sell at factory direct prices. Exactly a year back, I bought bed frames from them. Not sure if they provide frames for other furniture too. Would suggest you try your luck with them.

Darren Henry

We have one of their outlets here in Brandon as well. they don't deal with specific manufacturers---they just buy a container of cheap garbage wherever and "liquidate" it. I doubt they have access to bare furniture frames.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!