Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 07:04:56 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Very Important

Started by BigJohn, December 27, 2016, 12:37:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohn

I just thought I'd get on my soap box for a moment; about 12 weeks ago I had a colonoscopy and they discovered CANCER, then 8 weeks ago I had surgery and two surgeons in a 2 1/2 hour operation removed the portion of my colon that was affected, luckily it was discovered early enough and I'm free of cancer and no need for chemo or radiation  Please if you or a loved one are told to get a colonoscopy screening by all means don't blow it off as many people do because they feel it's uncomfortable or embarrassing! The prep isn't nearly as bad as some make it out to be and with the use of "Twilight Sleep" anesthesia you sleep right thru it waking minutes later. BigJohn/ John Panosh 

Virgs Sew n Sew

Glad to hear that you came through OK without needing chemo, etc.

I had my first almost 6 years ago and, you're correct, the prep was not nearly as bad as some folks told me it would be.  I got a clean bill, no polyps so I'm on a 10 year cycle.  Was very glad I had it done as the peace of mind is well worth a few hours of discomfort.

Virginia
Fuck this place.

MinUph

Just had my 2nd a couple of months ago. Clean!
  Glad to hear your problem worked out so well.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Grebo

Glad to hear for ok BJ, lost to any friends this year. xx

Suzi

gene

December 28, 2016, 08:03:06 am #4 Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 08:05:32 am by gene
Always good to hear when someone gets past cancer. Glad you are still able to get up on your soap box, Big John.

My family, and a few friends who stop by on Christmas day, do a White Elephant gift exchange each year. Someone had this as a gift. I assume that it's edible cereal, I did not get it as my gift. My gift was a pickle that yodeled.

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/colon-blow-cereal/

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!