Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:41:13 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Thanks For The Review

Started by kodydog, April 20, 2017, 05:23:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

Interesting turn of events at my ex-employer. My good friend and their show room helper/designer recently quit. Pretty much for the same reasons I did. Getting blamed for things she did not do, asking to do impossible things and total lack of origination. But what really set her off was the bosses son cut her hours to give the new girl more hours. After working there almost 10 years she quit on the spot.

The amazing thing is she just gave us a glowing review on Facebook.

"I have worked with Ladd for several years. He and Rose are wonderful people. They are very conscientious, organized, meticulous and always friendly. Do not hesitate to bring any of your upholstery needs to them. They will take good care of you and do a top notch job on your special piece furniture. I highly recommend them!!!"

Wow! Cool!
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

April 21, 2017, 05:16:30 am #1 Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 05:17:56 am by gene
The way you wrote that it sounds like her recommendation was primarily a sincere response to Ladd Upholstery. That is kool!
----------------------------
I just gave a review for an ID on Houzz.com. It was really nice to say positive things that I have enjoyed about this ID for many years.
-----------------------------
I'm going to get a T shirt that says, "I may have said this before..."

I may have said this before: I read a book several years ago by a small business consultant. He had worked for a company with 5 to 10 million $ in sales. They had almost no cash flow and were going down the drain. The consultant found that the owner's son was the problem. Everyone working there had come to hate their jobs because of the son's control and interference in everyone's work. The son loved to play 'boss' but did no actual work.

The owner was unwilling to fire his son so the consultant got the owner and his son to sign a contract. The son would be paid $80,000 a year plus benefits and the son would agree to stay away from the business. The consultant said this contract saved that company.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!