Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 17, 2024, 02:24:18 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Kick in the nards

Started by Darren Henry, August 21, 2016, 08:13:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Quote from: Darren Henry on August 27, 2016, 06:44:44 am
To be fair I should point out that there are a few perks coming my way as well. I can use either shop anytime I want for my own projects or working on my vehicles etc...If I need a hand full of screws or a couple of bolts I just grab them from the bin. I have never paid a dime for storing my boat/utility trailer/motorhome/vehicles and now the new to me camper in all these years. stuff like that.

Wait a second. Are you saying your not coming down here and working for us ? lol...
Suit yourself. Your going to miss out on all that sunshine and warm winter weather.

Chris

RiCat

Oh, and Chris forgot to mention... the tropical storm / small hurricane we have just off the coast...

kodydog

The way the weather guys are talking you would think this is going to be the storm of the century. They are predicting an 8' storm surge up around the Apalachicola/ Tallahassee  area. I doubt it will be that big. They are saying to have plenty of bottled water and fresh batteries in the flash lights. I always do that anyway. And they say make sure to have a battery powered radio and cell phones charged. Personally I'd just as soon have a little peace and quiet for a few days.

Gainesville is expected to get hit by the eastern side of the storm. Rose took a half day off this morning but the state just announced they are closing all public building in North Florida at noon and maybe tomorrow. We're only expecting 30 to 50 mph gusts.

They really do like to hype up the forecast. I've lived in Florida most of my life, I don't see the big deal.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html