Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 02:30:55 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny

Started by byhammerandhand, July 15, 2016, 07:36:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

Dear John,

I have been unable to sleep since I broke off our engagement.
Won't you forgive and forget? Your absence is breaking my heart.
I was a fool, nobody can take your place. I love you.

All my love,

Belinda. xxxxoooxxxx

P.S. Congratulations on winning last week's Powerball lottery.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

July 16, 2016, 05:08:21 am #1 Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 05:08:42 am by gene
Are you inferring that true love is symbolized by the dollar sign, and not the heart? The Troubadours would be disappointed.

We have some friends who live in northern Indiana. I was talking to their mom last week. I told her to remind her daughter and son-in-law (who live in Indiana) that we were their friends, just in case they had recently visited Cambridge City, IN.

I had to explain that the $540 million dollar Megamillions winning lottery ticket was sold in Cambridge City, Indiana.

She said she would be too busy watching their child, washing their windows, whatever they wanted, to have time to remember about me. Wow. People are so selfish!   :)

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!