Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 07:30:59 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Fantastic Fabulous Friday Funny

Started by sofadoc, May 13, 2016, 06:52:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

A man and his 5 year old son were walking down the street when they came upon 2 dogs having sex.

The boy asks "Daddy, what are they doing?"

The man thinks quickly, and says "Well son, they're making a puppy".

Later that evening, the boy comes running into his parent's bedroom while they are in the middle of having sex. The boy asks "Daddy, what are you doing to Mommy?"

Not wanting to lie, the man says "Well son, we are making you a little brother or sister".

The boy says "Could you please turn Mommy over? I'd rather have a puppy".

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

byhammerandhand

When I was growing up, my little brother played with a girl next door.   When they were about six or so, they came in the house crying, "Mommy, our dogs are stuck together and we cannot get them apart."

This is the same pair that when the vet came to AI one of our cows they said, "Oh, let's go watch him clean out the cow again!"   Smile if you understand this.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

1. What child would not rather have a puppy?

2. Yes, I got to wear a long rubber glove a few times in my childhood whilst spending my summers on dairy farms.

3. I'm surprised the Secret Service hasn't suppressed this video. I watched a few more videos by the same person and I think they really went too far with the Neil deGrasse Tyson video.

4. A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.  After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
She says, 'What's the story?'
He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor'
She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!