Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:21:19 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Are you in Florida? Looking to meet up with uphol peeps..

Started by Lo, March 16, 2016, 07:30:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lo

Wondering who all is near Cape Coral/Fort Meyers? In the area for a visit thru Monday..would love to come stalk your shop and meet group peeps.

kodydog

I'm in High Springs, North Central Fl, where are you from?
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

Hay Lo,

I'm several states too far up north to do you any good.

Give me a few years and I'll be the old guy walking around Sanibel Island with gnarled hands, a hunched over back, home made suspenders made from jute webbing, and a T shirt that reads something but you can't tell what it says because of all the coffee stains and pelican poop (pelican poop from illegally feeding the pelicans).

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

Gene I didn't wait till I was old maybe I am now.  im in port charlotte lo

but it too late already Friday closed for the weekend

gene

I had a good friend who lived in Port Charlotte for many years. We always got together when I was vacationing on Sanibel.

I'll never be able to retire on Sanibel, but retiring in Florida is definitely a possibility.

We know two couples, long time friends, who are making plans to retire to Costa Rica. They both do not like what is happening with the continuing loss of freedoms and never ending higher taxes here in the USA.

My daughter was in Costa Rica last year and said 95 percent of the west coast is owned by Americans.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Lo

Well shucks...looks like next year I'll have to hit y'all up earlier.

Mike--thatd be you =)

Kody--a bit too far north though we did get up to Gainesville. Traveled down from WI ....