Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 04:40:14 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

A source for patio chair vinyl webbing?

Started by baileyuph, November 03, 2015, 07:08:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baileyuph

This is the outdoor type chair - cushions are removed but chair(s) seemingly continue to be restored.

Customer wants engage with the project, been a while and don't remember where
the source for replacement webbing? 

The industry changes....

Appreciate any direction and/or experience.

Doyle

brmax

Doyle right now I cannot see your picture, but recalling some discussion earlier made me go look at one chair I had just to get a better idea for myself.
Some thoughts are if the fastening needs wrapped around itself with no securement pin, screw etc. possibly the adhesive hh 66 used in the rollup of a vinyl product type, then a small pony clamp until cured.
I so far haven't found much strapping that has the edge sealed for protection. We had some MStewart chairs with the plastic vinyl wrap as you mention so am curious on your finds.
Just the considerations of the edge remaining in a cut your own vinyl, poly or whatever is an excellent part in your question.
Please keep us posted, I'm on the hunt educating myself  ::) today on some vinyl coated materials useful in small agriculture storage environments so will keep an eye out.
possibly belting?

Floyd

Mojo

Doyle:

We have a supplier we use for a certain part we need in our business. They have been rock solid suppliers and carry a full line of outdoor seating fabric, webbing and parts. Their name is Patio Products
out of Boca Raton, FL.

Call them and ask for Mary. She is the manager. Tell her I sent you ( Chris from Stone Vos ).

Chris