Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 03:56:31 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Lazy Boy Power Lumbar problem

Started by cajunpedaler, May 27, 2015, 06:26:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cajunpedaler

I got this message from a friend, and since this is something I haven't seen, I thought I would post it here.  Maybe one of you's guy or gals has seen it, and has some insight or solution.

We bought two recliners from Lazy-Boy. We got the power lumbar support option.

The chair normally has those springs under the cushions on the back, providing even support, but when they installed the lumbar support option, they left out the springs on the whole back. The area between the lumbar support mechanism and the headrest is like a big hammock with a fluffy pillow on it.

The top edge of the lumbar support feels like a 2X4 across the back.

We are having 'discussions' with Lazy Boy.

Thanks.
Perry
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. If at first you fail, redefine failure.

sofadoc

I've sat in some of those rolling massage chairs in the mall (the ones that you put a $1 into).

When they're new, they're fairly comfortable. But when the padding on top of the rollers wears out, they can be brutal on your back.

Unless they make them with padding that can be easily replaced, I think it's a poorly designed product.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Darren Henry

I'd be having some SERIOUS "discussions" with Lazy Boy. Sounds like they messed up. Remove the back (should be click in place) and see what's up in there. A picture would make a very good "explanation" to them.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!