Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:50:12 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

mooring boat cover

Started by lizzieb, May 01, 2015, 07:45:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lizzieb

I need to give a quote for an 18 1/2' on-board Bayliner.  Any ideas on how much I should charge? What is the best fabric to use? I have made some small on boat covers using Top gun and similar poly- coated acrylic that have snapped on. This she wants to pull on and have the elastic on the bottom. I have gotten a pdf file from Sailrite and it seems pretty straight forward. Thanks.

Mike

May 01, 2015, 03:10:25 pm #1 Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:13:14 pm by Mike
mooring cover covering the entire boat with strap holding iton or a cockpit cver that snaps on then snaps on the top of the windshield or covering the window? is it a bow rider ? do you need a snap on bow cover?

mooring cover like this

cockpit cover like this

or like this

lizzieb

rebeccaanderson009

Yeah blue one looks nice. what fabric is it?

Mike

the first 2 were sunbrella, the green cover was in NH
the bottom pic was recacril as far as price time and material  and average shop rate vary dreatly depending where you are located  but $75 HERE

rebeccaanderson009

Nice fabric. And $75 for this looks like a fair price.

lizzieb

You don't mean you would charge $75.00 for that big blue cover the top boat with straps going around. Do you mean $750.00?

Mike

75 per hour labor plus material
it was probably $1500