Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 03:20:47 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Hey Darrel

Started by Mojo, February 02, 2015, 08:39:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Hey Sgt. Major. I have this on my MP3 player and thought iof you when this song came on.
Always liked this band.

Enjoy -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JpeN0Z1PQY

Chris

Darren Henry

awe, the boys from Winnipeg. As recently as a couple of years ago Burton Cummings was still performing for fun. A couple of friends were having a beer in a lounge in the 'Peg when this "old guy" gets up and walks over to the piano and starts playing. After a few tunes one of them commented to the rest that "that guy even sounds like Burton Cummings and the Guess Who" , they turned around took a closer look. Yup! it was him, just hanging in the neighbourhood lounge and got bored.

Doc Walker started out in the village of Westburn (3 digit population) about 25 miles down the road from where I grew up. I had long since left home but my sister knows most of the founding members because she was a hockey Mom. Very down to earth young men. If they're home; they'll grab a pair of skates and go hang out at the rink etc...
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

I was disappointed that they not once mentioned a stitcher in their song. :(

They just never had the chance to meet you other wise it would have been included along with the mechanic and the library. :)

Chris