Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:26:41 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Upholster's Picks

Started by SteveA, January 16, 2015, 10:09:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveA

I'm not a die hard football fan but can't help but watch.  I like Rodgers to beat Seahawks - hope the injury is not a factor,  and I hate Brady because he works near the Red-Socks -

Looking for picks here and since money isn't at stake what's your favorites - I'd like to see  Green bay + Indianapolis advance -

SA

sofadoc

I can't get enthused about even watching the playoffs and Super Bowl when my team (Cowboys) isn't in it. Which means that even though I'm a huge football fan, I've only watched 8 Super Bowls in my entire lifetime.

The Super Bowl has become such a worldwide event, that even the most casual fan (and even NON-fan) watches every minute of a game that they really care nothing about.

Am I the only one that DOESN'T usually watch the Super Bowl? I'll flip over at about 9 PM, and catch the last 2 minutes just to see who won. But during the first 3+ quarters, I'll find me an Andy Griffith marathon or something like it.

As for this weekend's picks, Packers and Colts. But I would prefer they just cancel the whole damn thing.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

SteveA

Oh Grampa
The cowboys got robbed - like they were in a wildwest movie - the Indians with striped shirts scalped um !
Next Year for sure -

gene

I occasionally enjoy watching great quarterbacks. I only watch a few games total per year. I usually will watch the Super Bowl but don't mind if something else is going on.

I like Rogers when he's not hurt.

Brady may be the best ever. Just imagine what he could have achieved if they were never caught cheating.

I don't think Payton will be back next year.

Michael Vick could have been right up there next to Brady.

Andrew Luck is the next great quarterback.

Andy Dalton should not even be mentioned on this post, so I won't.

I too would like Green Bay and Indi, but it will be Pats and Seahawks with Seahawks winning it all.

Just my 2 cents. I probably don't watch enough football to know what I'm talking about, so don't put any money on my picks.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mojo

I have been a Green Bay Packer Backer since I was old enough to hold a football.

I kept my mouth shut knowing Dennis was a Cowboys fan and will continue to do so. I do not believe in rubbing salt into the wound. :) I have two family members that are Cowboy fans and I threatened to disown them both if the Packers lost. The only good thing about the Cowboys are the cheerleaders. :)

When Rodgers is on fire he is nearly unbeatable. But when he is off the entire team seems to fold.
To be honest I am a bit concerned about the Seahawks. They have already whooped the Pack once this season. :(

Chris

gene

It looks like most folks on this forum are either not football fans or they are all waiting until late Sunday night to decide who they think will win.

gene

cthomps

It's gonna be a great game.  Time to RELAX with friends at the local watering hole.

Yep, proud to be part of the 5,000,000 strong Packer fan club. 

Have a great day everyone.  Carol 
"Trying to make a living, one stitch at a time."

Virgs Sew n Sew

We quit watching the NFL when the d**che that had been convicted of dog fighting was reinstated.  That was the last straw for us.

Virginia

gene

I listened to a part of the Dan Patrick radio show today.

There were two guest hosts. One was a retired half back from the NFL. He explained how almost everyone got a pain shot before the game. He said then a second shot at half time. He said it would be Tuesday before he would start feeling any pain.

Those guys don't seem so heroic knowing that they are juiced up and feeling no pain.

Just my 2 cents.

gene