Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 25, 2024, 10:03:47 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Seasons Greetings

Started by Allan, December 22, 2014, 01:19:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

No, I understood, but couldn't resist.   I don't know if it was from Crocodile Dundee movies, Outback Steakhouse ads, having worked for a couple of Aussies, having one working for me and working with a few others on projects,  a two-week visit to Sydney, or what.

The thing that amazed me about Australia was that it's the size of the US 48, but half the people live in one of two cities.   

Quote from: scottymc on December 24, 2014, 12:52:09 pm
As I wrote that I thought a few might read it that way :D we speak the same language but use it differently.

Anyways, Merry Christmas. I'm just slippin my fongs on to take a walk down the beach. ;)
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

bobbin

All is quiet here right now.  Dog's been out, cats are fed, and I've finished my contribution to Christmas brunch (devilled eggs, cranberry pie, cold cut and cheese plate).  The husband will prepare lobster salad and the toasts for it.  Champagne and orange juice are chilled. 

Merry Christmas, everyone.  (esp. you and your brother, Mike!)

Darren Henry

I didn't get a look at the fat man---but he and his  assistants here did us well. Hope he did the same for all and that everyone gets to be with or at least in touch with all their families.

God bless us each and every one/i]

Tiny Darren LOL
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

scottymc

Quote from: byhammerandhand on December 24, 2014, 03:02:21 pm
No, I understood, but couldn't resist.   I don't know if it was from Crocodile Dundee movies, Outback Steakhouse ads, having worked for a couple of Aussies, having one working for me and working with a few others on projects,  a two-week visit to Sydney, or what.

The thing that amazed me about Australia was that it's the size of the US 48, but half the people live in one of two cities.   

Quote from: scottymc on December 24, 2014, 12:52:09 pm
As I wrote that I thought a few might read it that way :D we speak the same language but use it differently.

Anyways, Merry Christmas. I'm just slippin my fongs on to take a walk down the beach. ;)

Mostly cause it's desert Keith, and as the place get's more populated with immigration and baby bonus's it is still all in those two cities, I think it is 90 to 95% live on the coast.