Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:19:02 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Recliner re-assembly needed

Started by Corner Inc., May 02, 2013, 05:32:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Corner Inc.

I have an older recliner that I am unable to figure out how to re-assemble.  It is probably in the late 50's or maybe the 60's.  It was upholstered in a rust embossed leaf patterned vinyl.  I have two shoulder bolts and two brackets that seem to go nowhere?  I have pictures but they are too large to upload...Thank you

sofadoc

If you upload first to a storage site like Photobucket, you can copy the IMG thumb and paste it here.

Pictures would really help us to assist you.

Also, post in General Discussion for more responses. We tend to overlook it here.

If the problem is what I'm thinking it is, you'll probably have to remove the outside arm vinyl enough to access the holes where the shoulder bolts come through (there may be nuts that fell off when the bolts were taken out).
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban