Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 03:16:31 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

living room set you gota see

Started by Mike, March 07, 2014, 04:13:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I saw this on a local forum for a recommendation for upholstery this was a example
pretty wild and the tables very kooky

kodydog

The octopus, the waterfall pillows, mushroom tables set on a laminated wood slab seems kinda groovy to me.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

kody she said HER HOUSE IS THEAMED AFTER THE BEATLES OCTOPUSES GAEDEN

heres her lamp

kodydog

Most people don't know Ringo wrote many songs for the Beatles. Including Octopuses Garden. The Help album credits Lennon, McCartney with writing Yesterday but in an NPR interview with Ringo Star he states he solely wrote the song himself.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

JuneC

Kinda Kool, but I think I'd get tired of it in a few months.  My daughter would be all over it though. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

gene

March 08, 2014, 05:36:18 am #5 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 05:51:11 am by gene
Do you know the difference between regular table salt and Sea Salt? Sea Salt has fish pee in it.

The floor and walls are a beige/light brownish earth tone and I can see how they match the octopus on the sofa.

I would want some of those colors from the furniture on the floor and walls also. I think that would tie everything in together in a much more "WOW" kind of way.

The wood slab table bases are probably cypress, but may be plastic. They look kool, but they are the only organic material in the room and would go much better with a room filled with sea shells, for example.

You can see how the colors of the table tops and pedestals blend in well with the fabric on the furniture. The blue is awesome but the white is lacking because there is not much white in the fabric or anywhere else in the room. I might have chosen a different color from the fabric other than white.

If there are grand kids around, I would want to make those table tops be able to spin. That would be "Kool". "Hey grandma, where's your cat?"  :o

I do like that chandelier.

gene

PS: I'd like to be, under the sea, with the appropriate breathing apparatus, in the shade.
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

bobbin

That table must've walked off an Allman Bros. Band album cover.   ;)

Not so keen on the upholstery job, but I could make a great slipcover to hid it!