Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 03:44:38 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Phoenix area deal on Juki 1541

Started by BigJohn, December 04, 2013, 09:14:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohn

brmax

wished i was closer, nice investment machine for sure.

sofadoc

I don't need it. BUT if I were closer........I'd buy it just to keep anyone else from having it :D
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Toledo Mach. Sales

Yes,that is a great deal,sounds like no more than what he's sewn it's like new.Somebodty will be getting a bargain.
We sell New& Used Industrial Sewing Machines,Parts,Needles & Thread.
Toll-Free#1-866-362-7397

baileyuph

What would shipping likely be for a distance of 1000 miles?

Machine, stand, and table being offered.

Cost close to $300 to go and pick it up, plus wear and tear, and time.  Better deal for a local.

It should be like new.

Doyle

brmax

It seems to be a local person, Ive got a text back and he has no means to take it to ship it so a local shipper/ packer that would have to carry out that aspect. I just looked at sunnyside and they have something shipping for 164.00 so i  x3 for my estimate and figured that would be a low starting estimate. Its to much of a new shipping venture for me. I want to say great find and thanks!,  i need to stay around here for the holidays for now, just need more on that end and its capable just not wanting.
Good luck and hope one of you gets a new christmas toy

sofadoc

Yeah, it's only a good deal if you don't have to drive much more than 100 miles for it. 200 tops.

He SAYS that he hasn't sewn much on it.........but how many times has a used car salesman said "Only driven once, by a little old lady in Pasadena"?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

brmax

I agree with ya on 200 i checked craigslist there for local movers i considered ok from 1000miles away, 4guys and a girl in a box truck pic i trust but, if i add a 150. servo. its to much at 800? + 2 dudes n truck 110.minimum2hr, 55.travel minimum, supplies/pallet 100. + 164? and my 4 pots of cheap coffee n generic tylenol 5. = 1384? not bad?
probably more on the 164.estimate truck freight.