Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:02:03 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Thanksgiving thoughts

Started by bobbin, November 27, 2013, 01:16:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbin

Turkey is "brining" in the 'frig..  Pumpkin pie is all done.  So is the turkey stock.  Bread is all ready to become stuffing tomorrow.  House is passably clean for our only guest (my brother) and bed linen is changed in his quarters.  

Best to all my upholstery friends and for your help and humor I'm thankful.  May your day be relaxing and I sure hope you won't be racing out to begin shopping before you've had a chance to digest dinner!

jojo

Are you kidding? I already have a tent pitched in front of Best Buy. Kidding, of course, but my nephew in NC told me there were campers in tents in front of their Best Buy starting yesterday morning!

Mike

ill probably sleep in what the parade with a coffee; then in going to work on my boat later dinner at dennys.
no guests here oh ya and it cold

baileyuph

Thanks to all for your shared experiences and ideas.  There is particular thanks for the customer business support experienced.  It sure beats the alternative.

Kind of chilly here but clear, maybe I will do a few chores and do the season routine of eating. 

Wish everyone a day of joy!

Doyle

Mojo

May you all be blessed with a joyous Thanksgiving. :)

I am grateful for all my friends here on this forum.

Chris

Mike

well it warmed up and I did get a new pedestal mounted for a fishing seat on my boat, then I went out to turkey dinner in my car it made it to 65 degrees so top down. I have pumpkin pie for tonight I have what should be a simple install tomorrow morning then a relaxing rest of the day and no work planned for the weekend

bobbin

I am preparing sample books for a meeting with a customer who's in town for T-day.  We'll be discussing a salon, V berth, and aft cabin "make over.  Once I have those things organized I'll shove the vacuum cleaner around and do a little "tidying up". 

Mike

took me longer then I hoped I finished at 2 pm but the stupid customer asked me to hold the check till Tuesday cause she didn't move funds till today

Darren Henry

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all our 'Merican members. Sorry, I haven't been on for a few days.

Mike ; quit whining about the cold. Dad's thermometer* says 23 º F and it always reads high as it is in the sun and very close to the window. ;) Remember that, and that funny white crud all over the ground ?

*My sister and I are still "dispersing" the estate.I'm in Neepawa for yet another weekend sigh
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!