Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 21, 2024, 01:00:24 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

pet peeves

Started by gene, November 12, 2013, 06:53:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

November 12, 2013, 06:53:18 pm Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 06:54:02 pm by gene
I have a yellow lab that I walk every day and we buy our poop bags off the internet. I always pick up my dogs poop.

I drive through an expensive small town (village) on the way to and from work. Very expensive real estate and very high taxes. Many homes are on the national historic registrar. A beautiful neighborhood.

I see someone walking a black lab. The dog squats and takes a dump. The owner stops and watches. Then keeps on walking.

I pull up to the person, roll down my window, and yell:

YOUR DOG JUST TOOK A SH!T AND YOU DIDN'T PICK IT UP!!! BOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Can you imagine walking your dog, a very peaceful, tranquil, and cold morning. You do what you always do: you let your dog sh!t where ever it wants and not clean it up. And then all of a sudden a crazy man starts yelling at you.

This is exactly how I looked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74GdZs2Ilk4

I felt great! Just like Tony the Tiger. I felt GRRRReat!

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

Gene: Do you realize that if aliens from another planet came down and observed you scooping up your dog's poop...........they wouldn't know who the master was?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

LOL

Neil DeGrasse Tyson on aliens: A fascinating video. No mention of dog poop, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt0uV5d8tss

gene

SteveA

Here's my u-tube contribution / maybe not following the threads theme but I'm not sure there was one ?

http://youtu.be/A3BHujm3cpY

SA

Grebo

Good for you Gene, those people make life tough for the rest of us.
Dog doo is a major problem over here & all the dog owners get the blame for it.
We can't even let them run on the beaches in the middle of winter because of the ignorant few.

Suzi

bobbin

Pretty rural here, but I take that fool dog out on a perimeter cruise and he usually dumps  in the wooded areas.  THEN we head out for the official "walkie" and I have the baggie in my pocket.  Good one, Gene!

My pet peeve?  the "disposable diaper" tossed from a passing car (happens at least 1x week in "tourist season").  Yeah... easily disposable when you chuck it out the window of your car... but that sucker has the half life of uranium when it lands, undetected, on my property.

gene

Yep, it's kind of difficult to get off topic when you're not sure what the topic is.

Some lakes in Canada get so many disposable diapers thrown into them that the shore line is white. Canadians call it "Summer snow".

gene

Grebo

Ok, Pet peeve. When we go hiking is human poo covered in piles of tissue.
Well it ain't going to be the dog with a loo roll.
Amazing, I gotta pick up the dog poo but they can't remember to 'go' before setting off, ok you can get caught short but why can't they, bag it !

Suzi