Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:10:40 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

larson cabrio cover

Started by Mike, October 04, 2013, 07:01:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

my latest cover half patterned and installed on the lift

brmax

Nice work Mike, do you have a bench mounted snap tool you use most of the time, im curious theres a lot of them for the vise grip type. Not having used either im lookin at them anyway. uh what im i, or should be looking for on craigs or local finds etc
again thanks for the pics

Mike

October 06, 2013, 01:00:12 pm #2 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 01:02:29 pm by Mike
ive only ever used a  hoover press n snaps for 21 years at first I only had 1 then onbe day with only aa few snaps left to install on a like 3k enclosure I dropped the tool on 12 feet of water it waqs a Friday afternoon and the customer was coming tio get the boat and pay me , what to do I had a bait shop also and a tall store sign with changeable letters so I had a long pole to change the letters I duct taped a fish landing net to it and I dragged the bottom under the dock for the longest time going ober large rock I lost hope of getting the tool back , I prayed bid help me and gave it one more try and low and behold I got the snap tool :)
ive got about 6 now some that have worn out the tighning bolt

brmax

Mike thats some good help ya had there, nothin like being all stressed up and bringing it on home.  thats cool
Doesnt surprise me much though, from the all the good work im seeing you do.
ya just make it look way to easy. good job
Anyhow thanks im going to look around for that brand a bit.
Good Day