Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 08:50:33 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Sofa Repair

Started by SteveA, August 09, 2013, 03:49:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveA

An account asked me if I could change a seat chasing on a sofa in the field.  Before I respond to his e-mail "what's a Seat Chasing" 
Thanks
SA

sofadoc

Probably a typo. Probably meant "seat casing", such as a zippered cushion cover. Or they may have meant the foam core as well.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

I've heard of "skirt chasing", but I've never heard of "seat chasing".

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

The term "Skirt chasing" does stir up primitive feelings deep down inside me that haven't surfaced in years. ;)

SteveA

Thanks Folks
It was a typo - seat casing is what they meant.  Man you have to read minds to be in business. 

Regards,
SA

Mojo

Quote from: sofadoc on August 09, 2013, 07:04:58 am
The term "Skirt chasing" does stir up primitive feelings deep down inside me that haven't surfaced in years. ;)

At your old age I think your better off letting that just be a dream. :)

Chris

sofadoc

Quote from: Mojo on August 09, 2013, 08:04:24 am
Quote from: sofadoc on August 09, 2013, 07:04:58 am

At your old age I think your better off letting that just be a dream.
I don't mind just dreaming about it. But I hate the "moisture" when I wake up. ;D