Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 12:18:53 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Do You Think ??

Started by Mojo, July 14, 2013, 05:27:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Do you think ya'll can get along and play nice while I am gone ?  :)

Just loading up the coach for a 3 week vacation. I was able to finally clear the order board and put off a couple orders for a couple weeks so we could hit the road and get some R & R. My mother in law is here from Australia and she will be traveling with us along with the Bonehead and Knucklehead, our two German Shepherds.

I have some lab tests to be done in the morning at the Cancer Center and then we plan on taking off. 1st stop is to check on our home in Bristol, TN then heading to Toledo to see Bob Kovar to drop off my Chandler and Juki for tune ups. Then off to my sons in Michigan for a week and a half then heading towards Williamsburg, VA. My family helped settle the area and I have always wanted to see the town and the history there. Then off to the Outer Banks to see friends in Kitty Hawk and then back to Florida.

I will be popping on and off during our trip but hope all of you have a great 3 weeks. Get out there and make some money. Toodles friends,

Chris

Mike

July 14, 2013, 05:47:03 am #1 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 05:48:13 am by Mike
Have a great time chris
I wish i was a bonehead too
I see how ir is you go off to plsy and tell us to eork work work
Ive known some bosses like that.

Darren Henry

Have a great trip Chris. Sounds like it's going to be pretty busy.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

west coast

Have a great trip Chris, we are off this Friday for three weeks. This is the first time in my 40 years of working that I am taking three weeks at once and when we get back its only 6 weeks till moose camp what a charmed life!

mike802

Have a great time Chris, sounds like fun.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

Rich

Have a great trip and safe travelling Chris. I don't know if you like amusement parks, but while you're visiting Colonial Williamsburg, nearby Busch Gardens is a fun place to experience.
Rich
Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!

Grebo

Have a great time Chris.  :-*
We will try not to fight to much.

I am stuck at home this year, but taking a couple of weeks down time in August. I am actually looking forward to dosing about the place, catching up with the weeding & re organizing the workshop. ( sad huh )

Suzi