Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 06:32:11 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Small cushion job in the Tampa area for someone.... Paul?

Started by JuneC, April 01, 2013, 04:02:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

A guy contacted me today from the Tampa area looking for someone to make bow cushions for his 24' Shamrock.  He's heading back north with the boat at the end of this week.  Anyone have time to make him a set of cushions?  They're missing entirely so you'd have to go to his boat (or have him bring it to you) to make templates.  Send me an IM if anyone can do it.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

MinUph

Appreciate the thought June, but just to busy to get something done in a week or so.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike

I hate when someone wants you to drop what your doing for them. Cause thay waysted time.

JuneC

Quote from: MinUph on April 01, 2013, 05:19:19 pm
Appreciate the thought June, but just to busy to get something done in a week or so.

I thought that might be the case.  He'll likely just have to wait and get it done up north.  I have no idea why he would contact me on the East coast for a small job on the West coast to begin with.  Oh well...  Anyone else in Tampa?

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

June:

I would be glad to do them but am heading out of town for 5 days to do some seminars.

Sorry,

Chris

RiCat

The person inquiring about needing the work done is kind of odd. There is good quality shops in the Tampa Bay area providing marine upholstery and just by doing some basic research it would not be hard to find a shop (probably close to him) to do the cushions. Now the time element is something quite different.

Rick

Mike

I just contracted 2 nice cover jobs today the second I stop at he guys house coming home to sign before I could leave his driveway a neighbor stoped me about a small cushion job, he had  been meaning to stop at my house many time but is always busy ,anyway got it too,
  busy for april