Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:11:18 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

marine Vinyl

Started by chrisberry12, February 20, 2013, 03:22:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisberry12

OK all the suppliers I have used in the past no longer carry or have marine vinyl books. Any suggestions where and who I can get a marine vinyl book from. Thank you for any help

jojo

I only use Nautolex Capitano vinyl for marine, and I have a sample card with all the colors on it. The cheapest I've found is from Trivantage. It's $8 something a yard. I also have a bunch of Naugahyde sample cards for restaurant/hospital/medical table jobs. If you want to pay for a book of many different kinds of marine samples, i.e. vinyl, canvas, carpet, clear vinyl, try here:
http://www.rochfordsupply.com/shop/Catalog_and_Sample_Books/Sample_Books/2013_Complete_Textile_Sample_Book/index.html

Mike

Miami has a great selection on seabrook and morbern vinyls with books and cards

JuneC

Mike beat me to it.  Miami Corp (miamicorp.com) has a great selection of marine vinyls and will sell/give you sample cards if you use their vinyls. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mike

chrisberry12

JDUpholstery

I will third Miami corp....I deal with them on nearly a daily basis, I place all of my orders over the phone because they have some wiggle room if you call them, great service, fast and fair shipping..and while its not $8 a yard vinyl I buy, I believe they have some value vinyls (is it really a value though?)